Friday 9 November 2012

Keep Hands Soft



I love a good hand cream, especially when the winter months are taking their toll. I find hand creams quite addictive; if I have one there to use, I tend to apply frequently throughout the day. So, a generous sized bottle, with a formulation that works, helps a hand cream last.

Trilogy Rose Hand Cream (£13.20) is a fab little product that is a permanent feature on my desk at work, in my handbag, on my dressing table... I like to keep a few dotted around so I am never caught without! I am a fan of Trilogy Skincare as a brand (the Trilogy Botanical Body Wash is a firm favourite of mine) and this hand cream is just perfect for me.

I am not a big lover of rose scents, but I do love this one. The formulation is extremely nourishing and always leaves my hands feeling conditioned. It never leaves my hands greasy and absorbs fast. I also see a noticeable improvement in my cuticles and nails after a couple of weeks use too, thanks to the excellent blend of ingredients.

If you want to try something to soften even the roughest hands, I would give this Trilogy product a try. 

Buy the product here: Trilogy Skincare