Tuesday 9 October 2012

Balance Me Winners!



Balance Me is a brand that I have used for the last couple of years. Originally enticed by the body wash- the fab Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash (£12.25) to be precise- I then tried numerous other products from the range and loved them all.

I was therefore thrilled to see that Balance Me have just been awarded an additional two awards in the newly revised Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible, taking their grand total of wins to four. Alongside the great winners Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm (£20) and Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream (£14.50), two of my all time top body products won too.

The scrummy Balance Me Skin Brightening Exfoliating Body Polish (£15) is a winner, and I am not at all surprised. I am a HUGE fan of Spearmint and Peppermint scents and this Spearmint one is scrumptious. 100% natural and naturally rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B and E, this polish will leave you soft, glowing and minty fresh!

My favourite body oil, Balance Me Super Toning Body Oil (£20) also won, and deservedly so. Great smell? Check. Great texture? Check. Great results? Check.  A great price too for such a great product. Use after dry body brushing for best results and as an effective daily maintenance treatment. 

The Balance Me team believes everyone deserves a little bit of luxury in their everyday lives. Give Balance Me a go and see if you think their products deliver. I am sure they won’t disappoint!

Buy the range here: Balance Me