Monday 25 February 2008

Suki Lemongrass Cleanser

If you haven’t had the chance to try out the Suki Exfoliating Lemongrass Cleanser, which is one of Naturisimo Top 10 best selling products right now, I highly suggest you give it a shot. It’s moderately priced and has made a huge difference on my skin. It’s absolutely amazing! Generally I’m not too happy with most exfoliating cleansers because they can fell too grainy, a bit coarse and lack that clean foam feeling, but the Suki Lemongrass Cleanser does both. It has a zesty crisp citrus scent and I’m so happy with it! I do notice that my face gets a bit pink if I really scrub, so I do it at night. The next morning, my skin looks bright and fresh. The Suki Exfoliating Lemongrass Cleanser and the full Suki Skin Care range is available at Naturisimo The Organic Skincare Company.