Monday 21 April 2008

John Masters Skincare

When I first tried John Masters Mandarin Maximum Moisture, I liked the sensual aroma and rich texture but in that first quick trial thought it a big pricey. So this week I decided to give it a second try and I was surprised to find how much effective it felt. It does happen that your mood can affect how a product is perceived, and this week I did ‘get’ the price tag. This John Masters Organic cream (£47.95) is an extraordinarily potent moisturizer. I used it at night and the morning after my skin felt soft and velvety, quite radiant. I loved the aroma and texture I had already appreciated on the first trial. I read in the description that glycoproteins stimulate cell growth for long-term reversal of damage caused by aging, sun and pollution. Mandarin extract helps to make the skin luminous and helps to reduce the appearance of age spots (71% of users notice significant reduction of age spots after 6 weeks). No doubt this is a luxurious product that works, I would definitely use it again when my skin feels a big dry or in need a special treat. The John Masters Mandarin cream and John Masters organic skincare range are available at Naturisimo The Organic Skincare Company.