Tuesday 1 April 2008

Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk

This organic cleansing milk is recommended for dry, mature, normal and sensitive skin. I have dry skin so it was the perfect cleanser to try out. It has a nicely orange blossom smell, it reminds me of the Earth Mama Body Butter. It claims to gently cleanse and comfort for a dewy, moist complexion. It cleanses and removes make up and although it didn’t dry out my skin, it didn’t leave it as moist as it claims. Would I buy Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk in the future? …I probably would, but this time I would remove it with cotton wool and not with water as per the instructions as this, in my opinion, dries out dry skin. A favourite of mine is the Suki Cleansing Lotion, £22.50 for 171ml. You can rinse it with water or simply apply and remove with cotton wool but in both cases, this cleanser lives dry skin nicely moisturised. The Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk, £19.95 for 120ml and Juice Beauty organic skin care line is available at Naturisimo The Organic Skincare Company.