Saturday 20 September 2008

Green People

Green People are back to Naturisimo! After a pause of over a year, Naturisimo is stocking the award-winning Green People organic skin care range again.

One of my favourites in this range is the Green People Gentle Skin Cleanser. A little goes a long way. What I look for in a cleanser is that it gets rid of the impurities and oils in my skin without drying it out too much; this cleanser did both of those. My skin felt clean and refreshed after using it. I did not notice any of its antiageing benefits but that is not what I look for when using a cleanser. This organic cleanser is fantastic value because is also a great eye make up remover. It doesn't sting at all and is not greasy.

I also used other Green People products. The perfect treatment to coloured or frequently blow-dried hair is the Green People Intensive Shampoo Repair Shampoo. It does give hair a boots and keeps it in great condition.

With such great products it is no surprise Green People just keeps winning awards. And nice to know you are putting pure stuff on your skin with no toxic chemicals! Green People products and Green People Samples are now available at Naturisimo.com.