Saturday 4 October 2008

Organic Apoteke Rejuvenating Cream & Serum


Organic Apoteke range does not cease to amaze me because of the impressive purity and results of their products. This week I have been using exclusively on my skin the Organic Apoteke Rejuvenating Face Cream (£24.95) and Organic Apoteke Rasayana serum (£49.95) and the difference is so visible. Organic Apoteke proprietary pentapeptide complex, derived solely from organic botanicals, is a nutrient delivery system that reaches the deep levels of the dermis. The result is a smoother, firmer and more conditioned skin. After just a couple of minutes upon application on my face, I feel the ‘blush’ effect and the tightening of my skin, caused by the nutrients improving microcirculation in my dermis. The Rasayana serum is the product termed "Facelift in a Jar" by Grazia Magazine. Both of these Organic Apoteke products feel light, with an almost gel-like consistency. They smell is rose essence, not my favourite but can live it that after such results. A truly wonderful organic skin care line. Organic Apoteke skincare is available at Naturisimo.com.