Tuesday 17 November 2009

Pai Organic Cleanser Reviews

Review of Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser
by Sally S.
Packaging The Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser is in a bottle with a pump action top, what a great feature! I firmly believe that the less you dip your fingers in a pot of cream the better. Dipping simply adds bacteria and the product goes off more quickly. The bottle comes inside a cardboard box, the font and packaging in general are classic, no fuss and clean in appearance.

Application The Pai Camellia & Rose cleanser has a soft light textured cream. This Pai product felt gentle and light as I massaged it into my face and neck, it quickly dissolved my make up and did not sting my eyes as I cautiously decided to test their claims that it is suitable for removing eye make up. The fragrance is light, a little rosy and geranium smelling, pleasant and very subtle. I removed Pai cleanser from around my eyes with damp cotton pads and it removed my entire eye make up, for my face and neck I used a muslin cloth which was perfect for gently exfoliating too.

Ingredients
The ingredients list is refreshingly simple and nutritious. The camellia oil is said to be packed full of omega 3 and vitamins A, B, C & E and sweet almond oils nourish the skin whilst the rose water soothes. There appear to be no dubious ingredients sneaked in which could be due to it having the soil association stamp of approval.

Results I used the Pai cleanser for several days and found it kept my normal (ish) skin balanced and even. My skin felt soft not taught after using and completely fresh and clean.

Pros: It softened my skin whilst it cleansed.
Wonderful for sensitive skins, so gentle yet thorough.
I love the pump design to prevent waste and contamination.
The 125ml bottle should last 8-12 weeks- fantastic value for money!

Cons: The smell is so subtle it’s a little boring to use.


The Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser (£20.00) and Pai Organic are available from Naturisimo.com