Tuesday 21 December 2010

Trilogy Sensitive Cleansing Cream Reviews

Review of Trilogy Sensitive Cleansing Cream
By Sandra C.

Packaging: Trilogy Sensitive Cleansing Cream comes filled in a recycled plastic tube. Plastic tube is one of my favourite storage packaging. Not only that it’s light to carry, free from contamination but I can also squeeze the last drop of content instead of wasting it. A full size 150ml priced at £20, it is slightly expensive.

Scent: Since this Sensitive Cleansing Cream is for sensitive skin, there is no fragrance which I absolutely embrace it. I always feel sick when I use some very good organic products but with extremely strong smell. I can’t smell anything in this cleanser which is rather pleasant for me.

Ingredients: I know I can trust Trilogy Products because I know the ingredients they contain are always natural. The only thing I was disappointed is that they put preservative Phenoxyethanol in it. With the price tag, I would expect they do better than that. Apart from that, they have packed a lot of pure plant oil such as Chamomile, Evening Primrose and Calendula.

Result: I never really like cream cleanser because I always feel it just doesn’t cleanse the dirt off properly. Moreover, I don’t like my face feeling a bit sticky afterward. I didn’t use it at all for a month until last week when the weather was so cold that central heating was on even when I was sleeping. Then I realised how good this cleanser was, I tried my normal cleansing gel but it literally stripped my facial moisture that it really hurt. So I swapped to Trilogy Sensitive Cleansing Cream and it was so soothing to my skin and it is a must in harsh winter. It left my skin so moisturised and not itchy anymore. The best thing is when it was so cold in the morning that I didn’t even want to wash my face, I just massage a small amount of this cream to my face and then tissue off. It is so easy and stress free.

Pros:
Very moisturising and soothing.
Packaging is light and hygienic.
It is filled with lots of pure plant oil.

Cons:
There is Phenoxyethanol in it.
Slightly expensive.

Trilogy Sensitive Cleansing Cream ( £20) and Trilogy Skincare Products are available from naturisimo.com