Sunday 27 April 2008

Dr Alkaitis



















Dr Alkaitis will be launching in the UK this summer. Ever since I discovered Dr Alkaitis in the US, I loved its purity. Dr Alkaitis’ philosophy is that 'if you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin.' With 100% active ingredients, these products are good enough to eat.

Dr Alkaitis’ organic skincare is already a cult range in the US and it has a huge celebrity following with written endorsements from Sharleen Spiteri (Lead Singer Texas) and Billy Zane (actor & director) featuring in their site.

I love the whole range, each and every product. It is so hard to choose just one product. The Dr. Alkaitis Purifying Cleanser and Nourishing Treatment Oil leave my skin unusually soft and the clarity is amazing. The Organic Replenishing Serum feels divine. I don't generally endorse products this heartily. Maybe it's to do with the fact that all Alkaitis' products are organic aloe-based rather than water based. Maybe it's because of the high concentration of all those lovely ingredients. Whatever it is, I'm sold. Dr Alkaitis organic skin care is being launched in the UK this summer and it will available at Naturisimo from launch.