Friday 4 April 2008

Earth's Beauty Lipstick

The packaging of this Earth’s Beauty Lipstick is very deceiving. It is quite plain and the Travel Size looks like children’s make up, but the quality is actually rather good. It feels as moist as a lip balm, slightly glossy and slightly shear. I received the Earth's Beauty Lipstick in Rose Quartz and although the color didn’t much my skintone completely, I still like using it. It is a medium pink with a light lilac undertone and because it is not a natural tone of pink, it is more of an evening shade. I would love to try some of the other colours and find my right shade. The full size costs £11.95 and the travel/tester size £5.95 and although it is tiny, I think it can still last you for a month using it everyday. I would definitely buy this lipstick again. Feels like a lip balm and has no taste or smell to it. The Earth’s Beauty Lipstick and natural mineral makeup range is available at Naturisimo The Organic Skincare Company.