Thursday 1 May 2008

Juice Beauty Offers

The Juice Beauty Green Apple Hydrating mask has just landed in the UK so I could not wait to try it. I applied a generous layer to my entire face and neck after cleanser. Left it for up 10 minutes, then rinsed. The brightening and replenishing effect was inmediate in my complexion but the question was: would it last? I followed with Juice Beauty Green Apple serum and Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF15 moisturizer for a full treatment. After a day of meetings in London, I could still see the effects when I was back home. I will definitely be using again as a bi-weekly treatment.
The Juice Beauty Green Apple Hydrating mask and Juice Beauty organic skincare range is available from Naturisimo The Organ
ic Skincare Company.

SPECIAL OFFER: Naturisimo is offering a FREE Juice Beauty SPF15 Tinted Lip Moisturiser (Delighful Raspberry colour) valued £5.95 with all purchases of any two Juice Beauty products (excluding samples). Enter voucher code 'NATJUICE08' at checkout to receive your free product.

Offer closes 15th June 2008 at midnight or until stock ends.