Friday 25 July 2008

Lavera Volume Mascara

This week I put the Lavera Volume mascara to the test. The Lavera mascara gives a soft look and I like how easy it is to rinse off. There are many good reasons for choosing Lavera Volume mascara. It does not expose us or the environment to any (harsh) chemicals by using it, it can be washed off with hot water, skipping make-up removers, and it's suitable for vegans. My vain side just wishes it would give ashes a bit more volume, like the Suki Color Mascara. Lavera advises us to apply twice to create more volume and make it stick to our eyelashes for longer. I am aware though that by applying more is when natural mascara can run off a bit. Aside from this, I like Lavera organic ingredients, vegan credentials (no animal testing) and that it comes in an easily recyclable metal tube. Lavera cosmetics are available at Naturisimo The Organic Skincare Company.