Monday 14 April 2008

Juice Beauty Lipstick

I recently received a sample of the Juice Beauty Tinted Lip Moisturiser in Joyful. This Lip Moisturiser retails at £5.95 and also comes in a trio pack (Joyful, Playful and Delightful - £13.95). It smells great, very juicy berry/cherry flavour, although when you put it on you don’t taste it much. It gives a little hint of colour, although I would have preferred it without, not that I don’t like tinted lip balms, it’s just that I am not convinced by the colour of this one. This is not a greasy, glossy lip balm, which may be perfect for some. For me however, who has dry lips, it is a little dry and will not slide on the lips the way I like it. I was really looking forward to try this Juice Beauty Lip Moisturiser because I'm still looking for my perfect lip balm but for me this is not it. If you are looking to protect your lips from the sun and don't like the greasy feeling, this could be just the ticket. Juice Beauty SPF15 Tinted Lip Moisturiser and the entire Juice Beauty line is available from Naturisimo The Organic Skincare Company.