Wednesday 3 March 2010

Rosa Fina Rejuvenating Masque Reviews

Review of Rosa Fina Rejuvenating Masque Reviews
by Beverley S.
Packaging: Rosa Fina Rejuvenating Masque comes beautifully presented in a white box with Barefoot’s silver logo. I loved the botanical drawing of the Rose Hip & petal on the side of the box. Colours of the rose are replicated in the details of the product’s highlights which made the box pretty & feminine. Distinctive pink logos indicate the product is free from chemicals, suitable for vegetarians & cruelty free. 100% natural & therapeutic.
Application & Texture: Rosa Fina Rejuvenating Masque includes concise application instructions although I found the lack of advice for removing the product on the box & leaflet included was something which would have been beneficial especially when I had never used this type of mask before. Barefoots website didn’t have the information although a quick query to Barefoot answered this for me. Rosa Fina Rejuvenating Masque is very simple to apply removing with water with a muslin cloth or flannel. The Rosa Fina masque has a creamy texture which stayed creamy & didn’t harden on my face which was most acceptable to me. This Rosa Fina masque has a beautiful light scent but isn’t highly perfumed which I loved.
Comments: I was apprehensive at first as clay based masks are normally too strong for my skin type but Barefoot's Rosa Fina masque uses pink clay which doesn’t harden, although I felt a little activity the first few times I used the masque it wasn’t uncomfortable. I was amazed at how fresh and toned my skin looked after removing the masque. I looked forward to using it again & was very pleased to read the main ingredient Rosa Mosqueta was blended with intensive moistursing & purifying ingredients to make the masque multi purpose! With regular use it would help to fight wrinkles & maintain firmness resulting in a smooth, radiant complexion. Rosa mosqueta oil is from a wild Chilean rose which is effective to rejuvenate my skin & leave me feeling & looking refreshed. Pink clay is used to purify which seemed to be gentle on my sensitive skin. I have used other clay based masks which caused my skin to flare up red & sore.
Results: Barefoot botanicals Rosa Fina masque was a delight to use & had an instant effect (great for a quick fix especially if my skin was sallow & stressed) I loved using the masque & feel it will improve the effects using the masque twice a week. I would be keen to try Rosa Fina youth serum after the masque & Rosa Fina eye serum if they added to the benefits of using products with Rosa Mosqueta.
Pros:
• A quick ‘fix’ for tired, sallow skin or a total luxury time ‘fix’
• Beautiful relaxing experience producing a radiant complexion
• Full list of ingredients on the box with explanations about each one on the website
• Can be slotted into an existing routine (although I am keen to look at other products in the range now) I have used & always keep a tube of Barefoots SOS cream
Cons:

• More details on removal could be included the literature is mainly about other products
• Barefoot Botanicals refreshing facial spritz is recommended to use with the mask although the fact it includes Alcohol (as do other products) caused me concern especially in a toning product.

The Rosa Fina Rejuvenating Masque (£21.95) and the full range of Barefoot Botanicals products are available at Naturisimo.com