Tuesday 10 May 2011

Barefoot Botanicals Face & Body cream Reviews

Review of Barefoot Botanicals Face & Body cream

By Catherine J.

Packaging: Barefoot Botanicals Face & Body cream comes in an easy to use tube with a flip lid. There are easy to read symbols on the back showing that the product doesn’t contain any chemical nasties, is cruelty free and suitable for vegans. The packaging is attractive and has the distinctive Barefoot Botanicals logo at the top

Application: The Face & Body cream was really easy to apply and absorbed easily into my skin without leaving that sticky feel that you sometimes get with intensive moisturizers. It had a lovely aroma which I smelt as soon as I opened the tube and once it was on my skin could still be smelt a few hours later. It wasn’t too heavy for my face and left it feeling moisturized all day.

Ingredients: Barefoot Botanicals S.O.S. rescue me face & body cream has no chemical nasties and has 100% ethically sourced, plant derived ingredients like all Barefoot Botanical Products. The main ingredients of Borage Oil, Shea Butter and Evening Primrose Oil are blended with Calendula, Burdock and Mahonia to soothe irritation and rehydrate seriously parched skin.

Results: I have eczema and I love Barefoot Botanicals S.O.S. rescue me face & body cream as it doesn’t contain ingredients that irritate my skin. It smells gorgeous and I can really see an improvement in my eczema after using it for only a couple of weeks. It is a versatile product as it can be used on your face and body and therefore it would be great for travelling.

Pros:

It has a lovely fragrance.

A little goes a long way

100% Natural

Can be used on your face and body

Cons:

None at all

Barefoot Botanicals S.O.S. Face & Body cream (£17.95) and Barefoot Botanicals Skincare Products are available at naturisimo.com